Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Private schools and mini skirts

Here I am sitting in my car waiting for my mom to finish work and drop her home...

Tons of students from high school are walking down the street. I'm looking at those girls with their school uniforms. White shirt or blouse, with the plaid skirt....but wait is this really a skirt????

I can see their legs, the knee and up to thigh...Gees, no wonder people fantasize on school girls!!!
It's windy out there and cold, I counted about 10 girls that showed their asses, because the wind is lifting their skirts. Oh yeah! I almost forgot I stopped counting after 7 men in their car driving, most probably father themselves, having a look twice to thoses girls.

I'm totally disgusted..It makes me wonder, why do they make those skirts so short, they attract perverts. Call me old fashion, but as much I would love my kids to go to private school I would never but never tolerate the uniform. My parents never allowed me to dress sexy until I was 18 if I remember correctly . So why should allow my daugther to dress like an object of desire. They are going to school to learn what is life all about and to come back home with a feeling they have learned something and they can become somebody without any stereotypes.

It does not make sense to me that girls has to dress this way, what about pants??? or longer skirts?? There is predators everywhere, why give them the opportunity to act?? Why teach those young men, that a 15 year old girl can be desirable....

I know I'm old fashion, not on everything, but this really gets to me...

8 comments:

  1. For someone into BDSM you have a pretty Victorian attitude.

    1- Those skirts are normal length. When I was in private school, as was my sister, the director would make the girls kneel on the floor and if the skirt wasn't touching the floor they got detention and/or suspension and my sister often did because she would HIKE up her skirt to show off her legs because that's what girls with new body parts growing do.

    2- Don't judge men in cars taking a peek. They were teenagers once screwing teenage girls. And to be blunt, tits is tits and in the lizard brain, there's no difference to a male how old the bearer is. That's when the cortex pops in and goes "but she's just a kid"

    3- If the man doesn't have that internal filter then he does have a problem, but just looking at shapely girls will only remind him of his younger days when he was chasing girls in skirts, ah the good ol' days.

    People should stop with their righteous indignation at young girls trying to be sexy because they have, do and will always do it and boys and men have, do and will always look at them. It's the game. Women are exhibitionists and men are voyeurs, it's why women are esthetically more pleasing than men. What's important is having children that know whats out there waiting for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all BDSM does not take away the persons deep values. I'm an adult now and mature enough to deal with my decisions and the way I rock my world!

    1- I thought about that, the fact girls would "hike" their skirt up, but seriously those one where not. They are made this way, and happily sold in a store on Tashereau boulevard. And the most frustrating part of this, the last time I checked, parents are the one voting for witch uniform should they wear..

    I do agree with you, but still it bothers me, those girls starts wearing those uniforms at 12. First year of high school...it's freakin young to womanize them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe not but a person into BDSM tends to have a more liberated view of sexuality, just like uncloseted gays and other folks with non-vanilla sex-lives.

    If those short skirts are really that short for school, something is wrong there. But most girls master the skirt hiking art very fast.

    I've seen girls remove their "mom approved clothes" in the metro and she was wearing her tits popping out outfit under for going out downtown. It's part of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup.... what Dave Id said.... I was in a private school also... (and litl_vamp too for that mathers 15 years before me) and it was the same... EITHER the school have rules and enforces them every day... or the girls changes clothes or "modify" them as soon as they leave the house just to be "more sexy"...

    The problem is NOWHERE near the private school or uniforms... its the society itself... the britney spears and look alike that dresses like that and tells kids thats how to be sexy and for people to like you...

    Beside, Have you seen "regular" schools?!? its 10 times worse!!! hehe... ok you dont have the school girl fetish... but the girls are so freakin damn sexy it hurts :P

    Bonne journée! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like my dear FireHawkX said, I went to a private school also and our skirts were just under the knees..... but mine was always really up and Lord knows I've had A LOT of detention because of the way I was "modifying" my costume!!!

    Oh the things we've done at school.... the nuns must have been really discouraged sometimes lol.... also, we've had a few male teachers and they were really put to test... I still wonder how they've managed to stay the whole year without going on burnouts hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take away the uniform obligation and you'll see much more revealing clothes (new ways to show a g-string)

    One thing bothers me some though, we blame society as a whole for those attitude in our kids, but to me we should be more concise, its the parents. It became way too easy to discharge our responsabilities to the schools to raise our youngs. I get especially pissed when I hear a parent saying my kid's got problems, fix him for me. Most of the time what he has is repercussions from the attitudes of his parents, but pleeeeaaase lets not talk about this, just give him/her some meds...

    MHyde

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's done partly so the girls get used to having to sit, bend down etc in a ladylike way, without showing anything they shouldn't. That plus getting used to having cold legs in winter, so they don't have to wear pants or tights when they're older. It does no harm.

    ReplyDelete